Chelsea are considering Aubameyang and Depay
While they accelerated behind, the Blues are also active to support themselves in front. According to information from Fabrizio Romano, Chelsea, who have released Romelu Lukaku and are considering the departure of Timo Werner, are talking with Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (FC Barcelona). Arrived last January, the former Stéphanois was weakened by the extension of Ousmane Dembélé and the arrivals of Raphinha and especially Robert Lewandowski. sport announces that Chelsea were also monitoring Memphis Depay.
- Our opinion : The reflection of a departure can be changed for “PEA”, even six months after his arrival. But Xavi does not seem keen on the idea of parting with his Gabonese international, whom he sees as a complement to Lewandowski.
The departure is confirmed: Wijnaldum will have his medical examination in Rome on Friday
AN HOUR AGO
Tuchel gets annoyed: why is it stuck at Chelsea?
Paquetà waiting at OL…
Still waiting for his future, Lucas Paquetà doesn’t really know if he will play for OL this season. In today’s edition, The Team announces that the Brazilian international would have refused an offer from West Ham, not really the club where he would dream of evolving. According to the English sources quoted by the daily, Manchester City could be interested in him in the event of the departure of Bernardo Silva.
- Our opinion : OL and Paquetà must find their account there. If no big club shows up, the Brazilian stays in Lyon
OL and Textor’s 86 million euros: “OL’s transfer window is already attractive”
… who takes his troubles patiently for Aouar and Dembélé
A time tracked by Betis Sevilla, Houssem Aouar is still awaiting an offer from a major European club according to The Team. For its part, OL hopes to recover at least 20 million euros for its French international. For his part, Moussa Dembélé seems to be determined to complete his contract, which expires in a year. “For him, OL received a dozen offers and could hope for between 15 and 20 million, but Dembélé prefers to play less and aim for a signing bonus in a year.“, specifies the daily.
The young Castello Lukeba and Malo Gusto, revelations of the last season, also have many courtiers, but the Rhone club has rejected any starting hypothesis for its two young shoots.
- Our opinion : The Aouar and Dembélé files are not helping OL’s business which, by the end of the transfer window, hopes to slim down to bail out its coffers.
An Umtiti profile: Lukeba, the Lyonnais who liked to break the lines
Juventus advance their pawns for Depay
While she is also taking the temperature for Filip Kostić, the Old Lady is confident to finalize the arrival of Memphis Depay in Piedmont. sport announces that the Bianconeri would have accepted the terms of FC Barcelona, which relate to a loan with obligation to buy. The only problem is that the player wants to complete his contract, which runs until June 2023, to then benefit from a big signing bonus.
- Our opinion : It can still change in the file, especially if Borussia Dortmund decides to make a dry offer to Barça. The soap opera continues.
“Barça’s values are a little flouted with the De Jong case”
Rennes still fully on Kalimuendo
In search of a center forward for several weeks, Stade Rennais has made Arnaud Kalimuendo its top priority until the transfer market closes. In today’s edition, The Team confirms that discussions are underway between the leaders of the two clubs. PSG expects between 20 and 25 million euros to release the young center-forward, on loan for the past two seasons to Lens.
- Our opinion : With their savings recovered with the transfer of Mathys Tel, Stade Rennais can clearly achieve their goals in the Kalimuendo case.
Arnaud Kalimuendo, author of a double with Lens against Reims
Credit: Getty Images
Sanchez at OM, it’s getting clearer…
There is no longer any doubt about the Alexis Sanchez case. According The Gazzetta dello Sport, the Chilean international, who had dinner with his agent on Wednesday evening in Milan, will terminate his contract with Inter in the coming hours. “An agreement in principle has been reached with OM for a two-year contract and a salary of 3 million euros“, assures the Italian daily in its edition of the day.
- Our opinion : Simple question of time for Sanchez at OM.
Is Alexis Sanchez finished?
Wijnaldum, destination Rome
While the arrival of Renato Sanches at PSG should be formalized this Thursday, Georginio Wijnaldum is expected in Rome. According to Republic, the agreement between PSG and Roma is as follows: a paying loan of 2 million euros with an option to buy. Regarding the midfielder’s salary, Paris will take part of it (2 million) and the Giallorossi the rest (4.5 million). The Gazzetta dello Sport announces that the option will become mandatory in the event of Roma qualifying for the next Champions League, as well as depending on a certain number of matches played.
- Our opinion : Everyone is happy in this deal. PSG continues for its degreasing operation, Roma recovers a reinforcement of experience and the player will finally leave the Parisian “loft”.
Paris, towards a perfect transfer window?
Seduction operation in place for Zaniolo at Tottenham?
While the trident he can form with Paulo Dybala and Tammy Abraham is enticing on paper, Nicolò Zaniolo (23) would be on Tottenham’s shelves. According to information from the Gazzetta dello Sport, on the occasion of the friendly match between Londoners and Romans on July 30, several Spurs players would have called on the Italian to join London. Antonio Conte is also said to be a fan of the player. Roma are waiting for €50m to release their gem and could ask for Tanguy Ndombele, Sergio Reguilon or Giovanni Lo Celso in return.
- Our opinion : An obsolete operation, but not infeasible. And the two parties could meet there if the quoted deal were to materialize.
Nicolò Zaniolo – Roma-Fyenoord, Conference League final 2022
Credit: Getty Images
Boehly closes the door to Azpilicueta, Alonso well on the way
Already damaged by the departures of Christensen and Rüdiger, Chelsea could keep César Azpilicueta until the end of his contract. According to information from TimeTodd Boehly, the new owner of the Blues reluctant about a departure from the Spaniard, captain of the club since 2018. Better for the Blues, the former Marseillais would have re-enlisted until 2025. It is the well-informed Gerard Romero who has first revealed the information, later revealed by David Ornstein of Athleticism.
Courted by FC Barcelona for several months, Marcos Alonso (31) would have agreed on a three-year contract with the Blaugranas. sport confirms that Mateu Alemany, the Catalan club’s director of football, has found common ground with the player’s agent. The Cucurella file could quickly unlock the file.
- Our opinion : A big “phew” of relaxation for the Blues. Azpilicueta is a vital part of the London squad and will continue to bring his professionalism to it. Alonso’s departure is inevitable.
Nice in the race for the “Ukrainian Neymar”
Mykhaïlo Moudryk, here is another name to watch. Considered one of the greatest hopes of Ukrainian football, labeled “Neymar of Ukraine”, the Shakhtar Donetsk player arouses a plethora of desires. According Kicker, Bayer Leverkusen could soon revise their offer upwards (around 20 million euros) for the 21-year-old winger. Nice and Brentford are also on the way.
- Our opinion : For Shakhtar to claim so much, Moudryk must really be worth it. Nice unfortunately leaves with a length of delay compared to Bayer.
West Ham blow Cornet’s release clause
Maxwel Cornet will keep the same jersey color, but he will change city. This Thursday evening, Sky Sports announces that West Ham has decided to pay the release clause of the former Lyonnais, set at more than 20 million euros. The Ivorian international (29 caps, 6 goals) is coming off a great season with Burnley (9 goals in 26 Premier League games) and is currently on his way to London for the medical examination.
- Our opinion : Loan or dry transfer, West Ham groped for a long time, but finally unsheathed to afford the player trained in Metz. Moyes has material ahead for next season. Still waiting for Kostic?
Maxwel Cornet meets fire at Burnley
Credit: Getty Images
Tottenham ready to put the package for an Italian hope
After recruiting Djed Spence on the right, Spurs are looking for his pendant on the left. According to information from Daily Mail, Tottenham would appreciate the profile of Destiny Udogie (Sassuolo). The Italian club is claiming nearly 30 million euros to sell its 19-year-old talent, a sum that the London club would be ready to offer. Nevertheless, Brighton and Manchester City could invite themselves into the signing race.
- Our opinion : It would be another huge blow, one more, from the Spurs, already irreproachable on this summer transfer window.
Destiny Udogie, the Italian hopeful defender of Sassuolo
Credit: Getty Images
Chelsea offer themselves the great hope Chukwuemeka
It was announced for several days, it is now official. Courted by many European leaders, including PSG, Carney Chukwuemeka (18) is finally packing his bags in London. The young midfielder leaves Aston Villa for Chelsea, with whom he is committed until 2028. The Londoners have paid 24 million euros (bonus included) to secure his services.
- Our opinion : The few flashes glimpsed at the Villans make it possible to understand the investment of the Blues. Chukwuemeka could even shake up the hierarchy in midfield faster than you think.
99, 75, 95… Ligue 1 players can now choose original shirt numbers
AN HOUR AGO
Cazoo, the new jersey sponsor of OM and LOSC, in serious financial difficulty
2 HOURS AGO