The draw took place this Monday evening, to determine the matches which will be played in the round of 16 in the Caledonian Cup, on the weekend of Saturday 27 and Sunday 28 August.
The poster is not quite complete, since we do not yet know who qualified for the North – a last match must be played on Saturday August 6 between RC Poindimié and AS Poum. Apart from this detail, the teams involved in the 2022 Caledonian Cup now know who their opponent will be. The draw for the round of 16 took place this Monday evening, on the Caledonia channel, with the Caledonian Football Federation.
- ES Wacaele, leaving for the islands, will receive AS Magenta (automatically qualified like all clubs in the super league) at the Marin stadium in La Roche.
- Still in Nengone, Horizon Patho will face CA Saint-Louis, one of the outgoing South.
- JS Baco have an appointment at the Yoshida stadium with OC Hmeleck Nouméa, also qualified for the South.
- Another match in Koné, that between Hienghène Sport and Qanono.
- As well as the winner of Poum-Poindimié against AS Lössi.
- Tiga Sport and AS Mont-Dore will oppose Numa-Daly.
- It is also at the Magenta stadium that AS Kunié / Dumbéa FC plays.
- Or the match between AS Wetr and SC Ne Drehu.
After the semi-finals in Noumea, the cup final is scheduled for Saturday October 8 in Koné. The winner qualifies for the seventh round of the Coupe de France, played this year in France, on Saturday October 29, for the club representing Caledonia.