Flamengo had it bad against OM…

What’s next after this ad

Gerson was no doubt that the offensive declarations of his father and the rapid negotiations between Flamengo and Olympique de Marseille were going to be enough to complete his return to Brazil. But for several weeks, the case skates. As a reminder, OM owns 80% of the player’s rights (the remaining 20% ​​belongs to Flamengo) and wants to fully resell its share.

For its part, the carioca club only wants to buy back 60% and transform the remaining 20% ​​of the Olympian share into a bonus. Except that the Marseille management does not let itself be done. Result: the Mengão loses patience and the speech of its president Rodolfo Landim continues to be pessimistic. Already yesterday, the Brazilian let go that the operation was now complicated to perform.

Flamengo does not want to line up

He then named himself to the media in his country and confirmed that OM were very (too) greedy. “I don’t know if it’s a strategy by Olympique de Marseille to set a price above which we sold the player. At this price, we sell, but we do not buy”he told TNT Sportsin comments relayed by UOL Sportsbefore continuing.

“I imagine Gerson, with everything he’s done, wants to come to Flamengo and Flamengo would love to have him. We understand the amount claimed by Olympique and they have the right to do so, there is a player under contract, but it is well beyond what we are able to pay. » Unless the situation returns, Gerson’s return to Flamengo is complicated.

Leave a Comment