CR7 wants to leave (and quickly)
Cristiano Ronaldo is a man in a hurry. Keen to leave Manchester United, the five-time Ballon d’Or winner would keep packing his bags quickly. And if possible before the start of his club’s season, which begins this weekend. According to the daily ASthe Portuguese hopes to find a way out by then, although the timing seems (very) tight.
- Our opinion : If Ronaldo wishes to leave, he will however have to wait. It seems impossible to complete such a transfer by this weekend.
The 14 transfer window information that you missed on Monday
YESTERDAY AT 7:28 PM
The standoff with United drags on and CR7 will not grow out of it
End of speculation: Griezmann will still be a Colchonero
Not asked for brilliant for a few months, Antoine Griezmann has been announced on the departure of Atlético de Madrid in recent weeks and has seen his future associated with that of Cristiano Ronaldo. But according to the latest revelations from Mark, Diego Simeone did not keep separating from his world champion, whom he considered untouchable in the workforce. The player himself said he wanted to stay at Atléti.
- Our opinion : After his last jagged exercise, Griezmann is expected at the turn of the 2022-2023 season. Even more with the World Cup in Qatar which is looming next November.
Should we already consider an eleven without Griezmann?
Ndombele, the unexpected rebound at OM?
Back at Tottenham after his short loan to OL, not in Antonio Conte’s plans, Tanguy Ndombele (26) is looking for a new base. According to information from sky sports, the former Lyonnais would be followed by OM and Galatasaray. The Phocaeans are looking for an additional midfielder and are struggling to finalize the Jordan Veretout file. Nevertheless, the French international would favor a departure to Italy or Spain.
- Our opinion : An expensive track for Olympique de Marseille and which seems difficult to finalize, but Longoria and others could try to revive the former Amiens.
“OM are doing a Europa League transfer window, not the Champions League”
Werner is one step closer to a return to Leipzig
The return home is getting closer. Cited at the Rotenbullen for a few days, Timo Werner (26) is insistently approaching his former playground. Despite rumors of an interest from Real Madrid reported by Mark yesterday, Sky Germany confirms that talks between Chelsea and Leipzig are accelerating. It remains to be seen whether it will be a loan or a dry transfer. The player is ready to drastically lower his salary to return to Germany.
- Our opinion : Leipzig is clearly the best destination to revive Private Werner. With the World Cup just a few months away, the German striker can regain confidence and credentials.
Timo Werner during a warm-up match with Chelsea.
Credit: Getty Images
Newcastle don’t give up on Maddison
The Magpies are decidedly inclined to go all out for James Maddison (25). The BBC reveals the north-east England club have reportedly increased their bid for the Leicester midfielder. The latter would be around 60 million euros. The Foxes and Brendan Rodgers have repeatedly announced that they do not want to let go of their international English.
- Our opinion : A rookie who will necessarily owe the Toons good, but wouldn’t the priority be rather to recruit a top striker? The question deserves to be asked…
Credit: Getty Images
Chelsea close to overtaking City for Cucurella…
This time, it’s the Blues’ turn to get ahead of the competition. According to information from sky sports and journalist Fabrizio Romano, Chelsea is very limited the Spanish left side of Brighton, Marc Cucurella (24 years old). The Blues, who therefore compete with Manchester City in this case, would be ready to offer no less than 60 million euros for the former Getafe player. Brighton have targeted RB Leipzig player Angelino to replace him as the upfront Sky Germany.
- Our opinion : An excellent recruit for Chelsea, no doubt. But the amount that is about to pay Chelsea is still ticking, as talented as Cucurella.
… and also draws for Dumfries
Chelsea have really decided to accelerate in their transfer window. The Republic announces that Chelsea have forwarded an initial offer to Inter Milan for Denzel Dumfries. The latter, estimated at 35-40 million euros, was rejected by the Lombard club. The Dutch international would be ready to join the Blues who are keeping an eye on Kyle Walker-Peters, the Southampton side.
- Our opinion : Dumfries, Cucurella, the London corridors would look great… If the Blues increase their offer, Inter, who are due to make a big sale by June 2023, could crack.
Tuchel gets annoyed: why is it stuck at Chelsea?
Kehrer in no hurry to leave Paris
Announced as successor to Jules Koundé at Sevilla FC, Thilo Kehrer is still in Paris. And does not seem in a hurry to leave the capital. “I have not given my consent to any club. The rumors circulating are not true“, appointed the German international to Sky. The former Schalke defender also added “be focused on PSG and their form for the next season“.
- Our opinion : The Seville track is all the same damn attractive for the German who would be wrong to give up on the Andalusian challenge. There’s still a lot going on in this case.
Messi and Neymar have fun training with PSG
Pjanić ready to make efforts to stay at Barca
Although announced on the transfer list since his unsuccessful return from loan to Besiktas, Miralem Pjanić (32) is determined to stay in Catalonia as claimed Mundo Deportivo. The daily explains that the Bosnian international, follower of the Xavi method and appreciated by the latter, would be ready to make great efforts to reduce his salary. sport announces that Napoli, Lazio and Juve are keeping tabs on the former Gone.
- Our opinion : Few clubs seem to want to burden themselves with the Bosnian’s cumbersome contract and that is understandable. Although he’s starting from afar, Pjanić has a legitimate glimmer of hope for a place in Xavi’s rotation.
Denied by Rennes, a match played in 2021/2022: can Umtiti get out of it?
Jota well rewarded at Liverpool
Already colossal last year (21 goals and 5 assists in 53 games in all competitions), Diogo Jota (25) is set to gain even more momentum next season with the Reds. This Tuesday, the English club announced the extension of its Portuguese international for a long-term lease. The former Wolverhampton player should also benefit from a nice salary increase.
- Our opinion : Mané gone, Jota will indeed take on a new dimension in Liverpool. His new lease is a just reward and above all a great proof of confidence on the part of the Reds board.
Monaco wants to revive Sarr
Sarr soon back on the Côte d’Azur. Having left for Chelsea in 2020, Malang Sarr could go on loan this season. According to Fabrice Romano, foot market and The Team, the 23-year-old central defender would be followed by AS Monaco. The Principality club is currently in full negotiations with the Blues to welcome the former Nice player as part of a loan with an option to buy.
- Our opinion : An operation that is clearly a winner for everyone. Monaco would recover a young and vengeful player, while Chelsea could let the international hope harden. To better resell it?
Malang Sarr, Chelsea, Getty Images
Credit: Getty Images
Naples enters the dance for Navas
In search of a goalkeeper for next season, Napoli are multiplying the tracks. As discussions continue with Chelsea for the loan of Kepa Arrizabalaga, the Gazzetta dello Sport advances an interest of the Partenopei for Keylor Navas. However, the Italian club would not be ready to take on the heavy salary of the Costa Rican goalkeeper and PSG would not necessarily be ready to bend over backwards to find a solution.
- Our opinion : We almost came to wonder when Napoli would come to information for the former Madrid player… Navas clearly has the profile of the ideal rookie for the Partenopei.
“Galtier is a mini Didier Deschamps”
Ćaleta-Car in the small papers of Torino
And here we go again for the Ćaleta-Car departure rumors! In search of a replacement for Gleison Bremer, who left for Juve, the Torino would have checked the name of the former defender of RB Salzburg as reported by the Corriere della Sera. The two clubs could soon get closer to discuss a transfer of the Croatian international, who still has a year of contract in Marseille.
- Our opinion : “DCC” made the rounds on the Canebière, even more with the recruitment of the three accomplished by OM this transfer window. If he hopes to find a more “raised” challenge, the challenge of Torino has something to seduce the Croatian.
Cornet soon in London?
Always looking for reinforcements in front and this, despite the arrival of Gianluca Scamacca, the Hammers are still working on the track leading to Maxwel Cornet. According to information from sky sports, the London club could favor a loan with an option to buy for the Ivorian international. Indeed, Burnley is still as greedy for the former Lyonnais and hopes for at least 20 million euros.
- Our opinion : An interesting way out for the player trained in Metz who had quite a successful debut in the Premier League before getting injured.
Maxwel Cornet of Burnley during the Premier League match between Tottenham Hotspur and Burnley at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on May 15, 2022 in London, United Kingdom. (Photo by James Williamson – AMA/Getty Images)
Credit: Getty Images
Roma continue their attractive transfer window
The eternal city is definitely in turmoil this summer, especially on the side of the Giallorossi. Free of any contract since leaving Torino, Andrea Belotti should bounce back to AS Roma. According The Republicthe Italian international striker (44 caps, 12 goals) will sign a three-year contract, with a salary of 3.2 million euros (bonus included).
- Our opinion : Dybala, Belotti or Wijnaldum… Mourinho’s Roma are hitting hard this summer.
André Belotti, scorer in the Turin derby in February 2022.
Credit: Getty Images
De Ketelaere is (finally) in Milan
This time, it’s done: AC Milan will take advantage of Charles De Ketelaere. After weeks of negotiations with Club Brugge, finally completed on an agreement around 35 million euros in bonuses included, the Belgian international arrived Monday evening in the Lombard capital. The 21-year-old midfielder passed his medical examination on Tuesday.
- Our opinion : A very, very nice move for Milan, which has gone all out to recruit the Belgian international.
The 13 mercato info that you missed on Sunday
07/31/2022 At 5:42 PM
The 12 mercato info that you missed on Saturday
07/30/2022 At 6:10 PM