By Writing Rugby
See my news
Rugby is finally back! After the end of the professional championships last June, fans of oval racing were able to savor the successes of the XV of France, during the tour in Japan, and view other international tests.
But, from this Thursday, August 4, these are the friendly matches which will be in full swing for the clubs of Pro D2. Knowing that a first preparatory meeting took place on Friday July 29, which saw the victory ofAurillac face to the promoted Massive (24-14) to Jean-Alric.
Thursday August 4
- Carcassonne – Provence Rugby (7:30 p.m., at the Leucate municipal stadium)
Friday August 5
- Béziers – Grenoble (8 p.m., at the Sauclières stadium in Béziers)
- Narbonne – Montauban (8 p.m., at the Leucate municipal stadium)
- Aurillac – Nevers (7 p.m., at the Jean-Alric stadium in Aurillac)
- Soyaux-Angoulême – Colomiers (7 p.m., at the Chanzy stadium in Angoulême)
Saturday August 6
- Rouen – Vannes (6 p.m., at the Jean-Mermoz stadium in Rouen)
Wednesday August 10
- Béziers – Agen (8 p.m., Raoul-Barrière stadium in Béziers)
Thursday August 11
- Provence Rugby – Carcassonne (7 p.m., at the Fargues stadium in Pontet)
These matches will be an opportunity to know the state of form of the different Pro D2 teams before the start of the championship, on Thursday August 25, one week before the start of the Top 14!
Was this article helpful to you? Note that you can follow Actu Rugby in the My Actu space. In one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.