By Writing Rugby
updated 23 Sep 22 at 10:15
See my news
The House of Rugbystronghold of the Occitania Rugby League, has a new look for the start of the new school year, with new modern, ergonomic spaces conducive to a professional working environment. A 200-seat auditorium has appeared, as well as a VIP corner. What to receive the elite, in view of the next World Cup 2023.
The latest technology video equipment will make it possible to professionalize the exchanges, and for the employees, additional comfort will be available with a new catering room. As for the parking lot, it is now secure. These facilities could be used for professional purposes, for external companies wishing to organize seminars, company evenings… The inauguration of this new setting is scheduled for Tuesday 4 October.
Goal 2023 World Cup
The Ligue Occitanie de Rugby (LOR) does not wish to relive the episode of the 2007 World Cup and find itself overwhelmed by registration requests without being able to give a favorable response. Today, all the lights are green to welcome the future stars of tomorrow (infrastructure, equipment, staff, etc.). And everything will be put in place to make this event a success.
Toulouse residents and visitors will be entitled to the establishment of Fan Zones, when access to the stadium is not possible. Other events during the competition will get the pink city moving!
Projects for the 2022/2023 season
- Creation of Rugby/health sections in primary and secondary prevention in partnership with CARSAT and CPAM 31,
- Rugby in nursing homes,
- Rugby in Prisons (Mende Prison),
- CeciRugby (press presentation and demonstration on the Stade Toulousain facilities – in partnership with the CD31 and the Departmental Council 31),
- “Stress management” sessions for referees and Federal Referents (in partnership with AESIO mutual),
- CSR development,
- Missions of general interest within the framework of the UNS (under study)
- Occitan Rugby Relay,
- Opening of a Fan Zone for the France/New Zealand opening match,
- World School Open,
- National Neighborhood Tournament (TNQ), CSR project selected by France 2023,
- Educational project with schoolchildren and Mêlées du Cœur,
- Supporters’ Embassy in Toulouse,
- Fan Walk from Gare-Matabiau via the city center to the Stadium
The house of rugby is already ready for this new season with the flavors of the World Cup, which resumed for all levels on Saturday September 18.
Was this article helpful to you? Note that you can follow Actu Rugby in the My Actu space. In one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.