Yesterday, the French Tennis Federation (FFT) announced the end of its collaboration with Sarah Pitkowski, who had held the position of Communications Director for a year.
The decision was taken “by mutual agreement” explains the press release from the federation. “The FFT warmly thanks Mrs. Sarah Pitkowski for her professionalism and commitment, and wishes her the best for the rest of her career. »
As a reminder, the former professional player is well known to sports professionals for having managed the press relations agency 15 Love before joining the federation. Sarah Pitkowski has also been a consultant for the media in recent years, notably for RMC. “When I entered a structure where there is a hierarchy, I didn’t know what I was getting into” we explained the interested party in a long interview.
On LinkedIn, Sarah Pitkowski commented on the news.
“It’s an enriching experience that ends… in the FFT’s communication department.
A big thank you to the communication teams who trusted me, to the directors with whom I had the pleasure of working and to all those I met in this great house!
….Certainly with a hint of bitterness…. I will not experience from the inside the culmination of pretty innovative projects initiated several months ago, on the other hand I have enriched myself with new digital, editorial, 360° comm… and managerial skills!
I don’t forget that wanting to work in the service of one’s sport and only one’s sport is like walking on a ridge line with spikes, in other words perilous! »
Bloch consulting in search of the future Director of Communication of the FFT
For its part, the French Tennis Federation has already started looking for a replacement for Sarah Pitkowski.
The specialist HR firm Bloch consulting supports the FFT in the recruitment of its future Director of Communication (M/F). A job offer was posted recently.
The job description:
Position based in Paris (75)
Your mission !
In close collaboration with the general management and the COMEX of the FFT, you recommend and implement the communication strategy internally and externally, in line with the vision and the overall strategy of the FFT. At the head of a team that you coordinate and animate, you are the guarantor of the image of the FFT, its identity and the values it conveys. Your broad scope includes in particular institutional communication and public relations, press relations, digital communication, brand management, federal communication, internal communication and events.
In this perspective, your main missions will be the following:
- Define and implement the communication strategy, within the framework of the overall strategy determined by the CEO according to the guidelines given by the President and the COMEX;
- Design and implement communication actions aimed at promoting the image and the practice of tennis and its associated disciplines;
- Contribute to and develop communication plans for all FFT events (Roland Garros, RPM, G3PM etc…);
- Define and manage the media, influence and press relations strategy;
- Define and manage the animation strategy of the different communities (social networks, newsletter, etc.);
- Follow feedback from the field, be the guarantor of the omnichannel experience of the different communities (licensees, occasional practitioners, players, employees and volunteers of the FFT, etc.) by being part of a continuous improvement process with all the departments of the Federation ;
- Collaborating with all departments to support them in their communication projects;
- Animate, supervise and develop the communication team (40 people);
- Manage the budget dedicated to the communication of the FFT.
Your profile !
- With a Bac+5 training, you rely on successful experience in a similar position in the Consumers, Sport or Entertainment sector, which has enabled you to acquire your skills in management, digital communication and crisis communication;
- You have the ability to operate as a business partner with the general management and COMEX of the FFT. You have a highly developed sense and taste for the field with a strong sensitivity to details and local, national and international issues;
- You are known to be a collaborative, inclusive, curious and open-minded leader. You have a strong ability to work in a team and you know how to mobilize, energize your teams and all the parties concerned;
- You know how to act with imagination and energy, but also with tact and diplomacy while demonstrating discernment and lucidity in the prioritization of actions to be undertaken;
- You transfer easily in an international environment and you are fluent in English.
Apply on https://bloch-consulting.fr
GOOD PLAN : To subscribe to the Canal+, beIN SPORTS, Eurosport channels… at the best price, go here