A release clause for Dembele set at 50 million
According to information from The TeamFC Barcelona set Ousmane Dembélé’s release clause at 50 million euros when the world champion extended his contract last summer until 2024. If this clause came to be activated next summer, then half of the sum would be reversed to the former Rennais and his representatives.
- Our opinion : Ousmane Dembélé has regained his football with Xavi. A departure could therefore not be in the plans of the 25-year-old player.
United, Juve and PSG have overpaid their players the most since 2012
A DAY AGO
Asensio reacts to Barca rumor
Start of the week, Mundo Deportivo announced that Marco Asensio was in the sights of FC Barcelona. Questioned by La Cadena Cope on Tuesday evening, the Real Madrid player, at the end of the contract in June 2023, returned to this interest from the Blaugrana. “I can’t give an answerhe first said. I am focused on the present. You never know what can happen in the world of football.”
- Our opinion : With two games on the clock in La Liga this season, Marco Asensio does not seem to be part of Real Madrid’s plans. But it’s hard to imagine him wearing the Barcelona jersey next year.
Kalulu enjoys AC Milan
Arrived at AC Milan in 2020, Pierre Kalulu is happy with the reigning Italian champion. This Wednesday, the former Lyonnais was questioned about his situation in The Gazzetta dello Sport. “If I continue to perform as I do at the moment, that is to say to win titles and to always be a starter, my wish will be to continue at AC Milan. Then will come the time to talk about my contract with the leaders“said the Frenchman, linked to the Lombard club until June 2025.
- Our opinion : The 22-year-old enjoys Stefano Pioli’s trust and aside from an offer he can’t refuse, there’s no reason why he should find another club.
Kalulu, Terrier, Camavinga: Our five surprises for Deschamps’ list in Qatar
Busquets would be ready to leave Barcelona at the end of the season…
Linked to FC Barcelona until June 2023, Sergio Busquets would be ready to leave his club at the end of the season, announced this Wednesday sport. The Spanish daily specifies that the 34-year-old midfielder would be interested in the idea of joining Inter Miami in MLS.
- Our opinion : Barça should not offer a new contract to their international midfielder (137 caps), who are most likely living their last months in La Liga.
… who would target Zubimendi to replace him
Always according to sport, Martín Zubimendi would be Barça’s “chosen one” to succeed Sergio Busquets. According to Xavi and Jordi Cruyff, the Spanish international midfielder from Real Sociedad (1 selection) has the physical and technical capacities to take the place of the 34-year-old player.
- Our opinion : Martín Zubimendi is a major player in the midfield of Real Sociedad. But the march is high to become a manager player in the eleven of Barça.
Xeka near Rennes
Free since July 1 and the end of his contract at LOSC, Xeka could soon find a club. According to journalist Fabrizio Romano, the 27-year-old Portuguese midfielder is close to joining Stade Rennais.
- Our opinion : A good recruit for the Breton club, especially after the serious injury of Baptiste Santamaria, who should miss four months of competition.
Xeka and Jose Fonte (LOSC Lille)
Tuesday’s 5 transfer window news
YESTERDAY AT 09:12
The 6 transfer window information for Monday
09/19/2022 At 09:13